High Temp & Stove Care
Our High Temp and Stove Care range includes installation, restoration and maintenance products suitable for applications which require high temperature resistance. Available products include stove glass cleaner and polish, high temperature resistant paint, sealants, fire cement cartridges and cartridge guns, adhesives and glass yarn.
Arctic Stove Glass Care Kit
Arctic professional quality restoration and cleaning kit. Non-corrosive and suitable for all stoves. Removes stubborn deposits including tar, creosote and carbon from glass and ceramic.
- Suitable for all types of stove
Fire Cement is a ready mixed blend of thermo-setting resins and inorganic fillers that cures and turns to a mortar when exposed to heat. Suitable for domestic and commercial applications where high resistance to heat is required.
- Heat resistant up to 1250˚C
- Excellent adhesion to fire bricks, block-work, stone and clay-ware
- Asbestos free
- Available in buff and black colours
- Supplied in either a 2kg tub (VITCAS) or handy 300ml cartridge (VITCAS / KOS)
Ideal for use on:
- fire bricks, fire grates, flue pipes, flue bricks, boilers and other applications subject to extreme heat
Please note: Cartridges require a Professional Sealant Gun C4 for use.
Braided Glass Yarn
Fire rope, glass rope seals, rope seals, fiberglass stove gaskets, thermal rope seal, stoverope or glass fibre rope as it is known, ensures that stove gases and fumes are extracted through the flue system and not allowed back into the room. They also ensure efficient burning of the stove by controlling where the air is allowed to enter the stove. Air should enter through the stove’s vents and not through any gaps between the door and stove body.
- Asbestos free
- Maximum working temperature 550°C
Suitable for use with Hayes UK Ropefix adhesive.
Hayes UK Ropefix 125ml
Hayes UK Ropefix is a specifically formulated high temperature rope fixative adhesive designed for fixing thermal rope/tape and ceramic fibre seal to oven, stove and boiler doors. It is easy to use, easy to clean and ideal for use on stoves, wood burners, boilers and range cookers.
- Liquid adhesive
- Easy to use; brush-in-cap
- Water soluble for cleanup
- Temperature resistant up to 1250˚C
- Excellent adhesion to most glass, metal fibre rope, ceramic materials
- For use with Hayes UK braided glass yarn
- 125ml tin
Arctic High Temp Matt Black Paint 300ml
Arctic High Temp Resistant Paint is ideal for uses where high temperature resistance is required, and gives a tough, durable matt finish. Ideal for use on stoves, fireplaces, pipes, flues and BBQ's.
- Withstands temperatures up to 650°C
- Even coverage and fast drying
- Low odour
- Petrol and oil resistant when cured
Arctic Radiator Paint 400ml
Arctic Radiator Paint is a quick and easy way to get superior paint coverage for interior radiator surfaces. It provides excellent, smooth coverage with a fast-dry finish that will not yellow over time.
- Satin white fast-dry finish
- Rust-resistant enamel
- No primer required
- 400ml aerosol
Heat Resistant Paint 125ml
665209EverBuild Heat Resistant Paint is a protective a decorative paint suitable for use on surfaces where high-temperature resistance is required.
- Heat stable for temperatures up to 600°C
- It can be used as a single coat, or two coats on bare ferrous metal surfaces
- Available as a 400ml aerosol or 125ml touch-up tin
- Matte Black finish
Suitable for use on:
- Artficial coals, domestic stoves, grates, fireplaces, chimneys, industrial ovens and exhausts
LIMITED STOCKS AVAILABLE
Heat Resistant Silicone
665210EverBuild Heat Resistant Silicone is a high temperature, fast cure sealant. Suitable for joints and assemblies where high-temperature resistance is required.
- Heat stable up to 300˚C
- High modulus, permanently flexible
- Excellent adhesion to most non-porous surfaces
- Requires Professional Sealant Gun C4
- Colour: Black
Ideal for use in:
- Ducting, metal chimneys, industrial and domestic ovens, heating appliances, wood-burning stoves etc.
Hayes Heat Sink Compound ECONOMY 100g
Hayes UK Heat Sink Compound is a high temperature silicone compound used to create a positive heat sink seal. It offers superior thermal conductivity and evenly dissipates heat at the probe when used with clamp-on or dry-pocket boiler overheat thermostats
- Low moisture or metallic impurity
- Working temperature range -50°C to +220°C.
- WRAS approved material
- 100g tube